New Patient Information
Below are the new patient forms for those visiting our office for the first time. We invite you to print and fill them out prior to your appointment.
Preparing for Your Appointment Checklist
Listed below are some of the things you may need to bring to your appointment, if they apply to you.
1. Medical History Information with a Medications list
2. Your DENTAL insurance card
3. The New Patient Paperwork
(If you have chosen to complete it before arriving or you may choose to complete it upon arrival)
4. The Referral slip and Xray from your General Dentist
5. An iPod, MP3 player, or Smart device with earphones (this can help if you are nervous in a dental chair!)
Forms of Payment and Dental Insurance
As a courtesy to our patients, we will file a claim with most all Insurance companies. The Insurance companies we participate with are Delta Dental and a majority of Anthem policies. We require payment at the time of service and accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, PERSONAL CHECK, CASH, and CARE CREDIT. Our staff is able to assist with any questions regarding insurance and payment.